Quality English Proofreading Services UK
LondonProofreaders.co.uk is a leading provider of professional online proofreading services in the UK.
At LondonProofreaders, we use a two-proofreader system. This means every single document submitted to us is proofread by two of our highly-skilled editors. Our two-proofreader model is central to our mission of providing the highest quality UK proofreading and editing service available. We are based in South West London. We include proofreading and editing in the price we quote you.
Why Choose Us?
Our team is made up of experienced, world-class Native UK English proofreaders with a minimum of a Master’s degree and we cover all subject areas.
We have helped over 1,500 clients in the UK and overseas with 3,000+ documents.
Unlike other companies, two proofreaders check your work for premium quality. Our clients are varied and we work with students on their theses, essays and dissertations, businesses on websites and reports and writers on their books and novels.
Our proofreaders are members of organisations such as the Society of Freelance Editors and Proofreaders (SfEP).
Two highly experienced Native English editors check and correct your work.
We offer fast turn around times and 12, 24 and 48 hour express proofreading services.
What do we check for?
We use the Track Changes feature in Microsoft Word so that you will see all of the amendments that we have made.
Our professional editors correct the following:
✔ Sentence structure
✔ Word choice
✔ Academic style
✔ Verb tense
✔ Consistency of headings, tables and abbreviations
✔ Correct use of UK English
Here are proofreading and editing samples.
All of our IT systems are fully secure and we guarantee the security of your information under the Data Protection Act. We are open 24/7.
- Read more about us here.
Improve Your Marks By Up To 10%
" Each PhD chapter was thoroughly read and amended by two proofreaders. I was very pleased with the overall outcome of proofreading service and quality of work produced. "
Neda M., University of Manchester
Who Are Our Proofreaders?
- Our proofreaders are all native English speakers from top universities
- They have a minimum of a Master’s degree in their subject speciality
- They have an average of 6.8 years experience in proofreading and editing
- Most of them have been published in newspapers and magazines
- Many are multi-lingual – these are the ones we assign to proofread the work of foreign students
- We ensure quality through a challenging four step application process – only a small number of applications are successful
- Many proofreaders are members of key industry bodies, such as the Society for Editors & Proofreaders (SfEP) and the Council of Science Editors
Examples Of Documents We Have Proofread
- Bank regulation and supervision
- Impact of online marketing communication on brand equity of the automobile industry: A case study
- The impact of effective credit risk management on banks
- The determinants of commercial banks’ profitability: “the case of Angolan banks”
- Upgrading and power relations in global value chains: Case study of an offshoring service provider in software industry
- A study to assess the risk factors of Internet addiction among adolescents
- Islamic financing as examined within Irish legal and regulatory framework: A strategy to resolve the issues in standardisation of Islamic finance industry, Islamic finance risk mechanisms and Shariah supervisory board
- A commentary on Islamic finance case law in the United States
- Enhancement of transport safety through cross modal switching
- Can the writing by established art and design practitioners, provide Art and Design students with models of writing for the critical research module…
- School teaching in Ireland: 1878-2010
- Citizenship for refugees in the UK: The impact of citizenship policy (Naturalisation) on refugees in the UK.
- The benefits and disadvantages of public finance initiative (PFI) in the United Kingdom
- The relationship between time perception and emotional interference on autobiographical memories
We have set out to provide the highest quality proofreading service in London and we believe that having two proofreaders helps us achieve this.
We are unique in that we assign a proofreader (minimum of a Master’s degree) and a quality control expert to every document we work on, that means you have two pairs of eyes checking your work. We are the only company in London and the UK that uses the two proofreader system.
The quality of the language and grammar can affect your mark and make it appear unprofessional. Our proofreading team has decades of combined proofreading experience, so let us clean your writing of grammar, spelling mistakes and poor punctuation. We work on essays, papers, assignments, reports, personal statements and we can also help you if you have a thesis or dissertation. We offer a precise, reasonably priced academic proofreading service.
Choose The Academic Proofreading Experts
Years Of Experience
How The Process Works
Here is how to make an proofreading order with us. The process is straightforward and takes less than a minute.
Frequently Asked Questions
We use track changes in Microsoft word.
As a general rule we can do 5,000 words per day, so a document of 50,000 words will take 10 days.
You email it to us, or if it is too large, send it via Dropbox or Yousendit.
Payment is by BACS (bank deposit) or Paypal if you don’t have a bank account.
We work with Word, Latex and PDF documents. Please be aware that Latex and PDF documents take longer to proofread.
No, everything is done online.
Yes, for those requiring an extremely quick service we have an ‘express service’, up to 15,000 words in one day.
We work with students in the UK and worldwide. We have several hundred satisfied customers. Contact us today for a free, no obligation PhD proofreading quote.
We do our utmost to ensure that you are satisfied with our service. Get a quote today.