Quality English Proofreading Services UK
LondonProofreaders.co.uk is a leading provider of professional online proofreading services in the UK.
At LondonProofreaders, we use a two-proofreader system. This means every single document submitted to us is proofread by two of our highly-skilled editors. Our two-proofreader model is central to our mission of providing the highest quality UK proofreading and editing service available. We are based in South West London. We include proofreading and editing in the price we quote you.
Why Choose Us?
Our team is made up of experienced, world-class Native UK English proofreaders with a minimum of a Master’s degree and we cover all subject areas.
We have helped over 1,500 clients over 25 countries worldwide with 3,000+ documents.
Unlike other companies, two proofreaders check your work for premium quality. Our clients are varied and we work with students on their theses, essays and dissertations, businesses on websites and reports and writers on their books and novels.
Our proofreaders are members of organisations such as the Society of Freelance Editors and Proofreaders (SfEP).
Keep safe with us. Our document systems are 100% secure and our service is confidential. We ensure your peace of mind.
Two highly experienced Native English editors check and correct your work.
We offer fast turn around times and 12, 24 and 48 hour express proofreading services.
What do we check for?
We use the Track Changes feature in Microsoft Word so that you will see all of the amendments that we have made.
Our professional editors correct the following:
✔ Sentence structure
✔ Word choice
✔ Academic style
✔ Verb tense
✔ Consistency of headings, tables and abbreviations
✔ Correct use of UK English
Here are proofreading and editing samples.
All of our IT systems are fully secure and we guarantee the security of your information under the Data Protection Act. We are open seven days a week.
Improve Your Marks By Up To 10%
Sample of an edit
" Each PhD chapter was thoroughly read and amended by two proofreaders. I was very pleased with the overall outcome of proofreading service and quality of work produced. "
Neda M., University of Manchester
Who Are Our Proofreaders?
- Our proofreaders are all native English speakers from top universities
- They have a minimum of a Master’s degree in their subject speciality
- They have an average of 6.8 years experience in proofreading and editing
- Most of them have been published in newspapers and magazines
- Many are multi-lingual – these are the ones we assign to proofread the work of foreign students
- We ensure quality through a challenging four step application process – only a small number of applications are successful
- Many proofreaders are members of key industry bodies, such as the Society for Editors & Proofreaders (SfEP) and the Council of Science Editors
Documents We Have Proofread
- Bank regulation and supervision
- Impact of online marketing communication on brand equity of the automobile industry: A case study
- The impact of effective credit risk management on banks
- The determinants of commercial banks’ profitability: “the case of Angolan banks”
- Upgrading and power relations in global value chains: Case study of an offshoring service provider in software industry
- A study to assess the risk factors of Internet addiction among adolescents
- Islamic financing as examined within Irish legal and regulatory framework
- A commentary on Islamic finance case law in the United States
- Enhancement of transport safety through cross modal switching
- Can the writing by established art and design practitioners, provide Art and Design students with models of writing for the critical research module…
- School teaching in Ireland: 1878-2010
- Citizenship for refugees in the UK: The impact of citizenship policy (Naturalisation) on refugees in the UK.
- The benefits and disadvantages of public finance initiative (PFI) in the United Kingdom
- The role of multi-professional team in the care of patients to provide safe and high-quality care
- The relationship between time perception and emotional interference on autobiographical memories
- Inclusive education and inter-professional perspectives
Choose The Academic Proofreading Experts
Years Of Experience
How The Process Works
Here is how to make an proofreading order with us. The process is straightforward and takes less than a minute.
We offer highly-competitive rates for our unique two-proofreader service.
Frequently Asked Questions
We use track changes in Microsoft word.
As a general rule we can do 5,000 words per day, so a document of 50,000 words will take 10 days.
First get a quote. Then we will reply with a price and a link to the upload page.
Payment is by BACS (bank deposit) or Paypal if you don’t have a bank account.
We work with Word, Latex and PDF documents. Please be aware that Latex and PDF documents take longer to proofread.
No, everything is done online.